We have had quite a resurgence in the web market during the last few years. A number of great companies have come out of nowhere to become household names, and it seems that everyday we are inundated with news on another slew of new web startups going after the consumer. And yes, looking for the […]
Nov 8, 2007
Tim O’Reilly has a great post on Google’s OpenSocial. At the end of the day, I couldn’t agree more with Tim’s thoughts that OpenSocial is great for developers but a who cares for users. If all OpenSocial does is allow developers to port their applications more easily from one social network to another, that’s a […]
Nov 6, 2007
There is a ton of hype on the wireless front especially with the announcement of Android, the Google operating system for mobile phones. I too am quite excited about the prospects of having applications that are written once on the Google OS that can be ported to any other phone on any other network that […]
Ed Sim is founder of BOLDstart Ventures and co-founder of Dawntreader Ventures. Mr. Sim has over 18 years of venture capital experience having led seed and first round investments in a number of high profile Internet and software companies.
- Alex: Thanks so much for posting this. I have had a hell of a time explaining my relatives and friends why I am...
- Sarah: Jose Ramirez, If you find yourself with no recs go back through your initial list that you created in...
- Hercules Fernandes: Well Noah, look no further. I would love to be the one to help with that experience....
- Chris: One of my best friends, who is about to do an angel round for his start up, and I constantly say,...
- Jose Ramirez: I currently am showing/saleing cutco but i have found myself with no leads/ Recomendations.