I was in two board meetings recently, and I was shocked at myself when I seemingly gave contradictory advice to two companies. On the one hand, I told the first company to do whatever it takes to land that big account for the quarter, and on the other hand, I told the second company to […]
Jun 27, 2007
Jun 20, 2007
I signed up for LinkedIn in mid-2003, and since then I have not been very active on the service other than accepting invites as they came to my inbox. Over the last couple of weeks, I have noticed a significant increase in the number of requests from friends and colleagues and interestingly most of them […]
We all know the story – it is incredibly cheaper to start a web-based business versus 5 years ago with the rise of open source software and commodity servers. However, while getting started with thousands of users is cheap, scaling to significant numbers will require some dollars. The good news for you and for venture […]
Ed Sim is founder of BOLDstart Ventures and co-founder of Dawntreader Ventures. Mr. Sim has over 18 years of venture capital experience having led seed and first round investments in a number of high profile Internet and software companies.
- Alex: Thanks so much for posting this. I have had a hell of a time explaining my relatives and friends why I am...
- Sarah: Jose Ramirez, If you find yourself with no recs go back through your initial list that you created in...
- Hercules Fernandes: Well Noah, look no further. I would love to be the one to help with that experience....
- Chris: One of my best friends, who is about to do an angel round for his start up, and I constantly say,...
- Jose Ramirez: I currently am showing/saleing cutco but i have found myself with no leads/ Recomendations.