Dawntreader Ventures has just led a $6mm round of financing in Sipphone, its first outside round of capital. We look forward to working with Michael Robertson and Jason Droege to fuel continued growth in the Sipphone and Gizmo Project service and to roll out new features and functionality. As you can see from Michael Robertson’s […]
Feb 11, 2006
Scott Maxwell has another excellent post on his blog. This time it is on a company’s need to measure and monitor their business. In an early stage business, I typically see two types of companies. There are those companies that do not measure and monitor much and instead drive their business by a "seat of […]
Feb 1, 2006
As we all know, Google got whacked because it missed Wall Street’s projections. Sure, investor expectations are quite high for Google especially when they are paying 90x earnings. However, the reality is that the company is still performing quite well. From my perspective, when investors pay such high multiples for these companies, the inevitable correction […]
Ed Sim is founder of BOLDstart Ventures and co-founder of Dawntreader Ventures. Mr. Sim has over 18 years of venture capital experience having led seed and first round investments in a number of high profile Internet and software companies.
- Alex: Thanks so much for posting this. I have had a hell of a time explaining my relatives and friends why I am...
- Sarah: Jose Ramirez, If you find yourself with no recs go back through your initial list that you created in...
- Hercules Fernandes: Well Noah, look no further. I would love to be the one to help with that experience....
- Chris: One of my best friends, who is about to do an angel round for his start up, and I constantly say,...
- Jose Ramirez: I currently am showing/saleing cutco but i have found myself with no leads/ Recomendations.